You can tell a lot about a person just by standing in their bathroom, especially if you’re one of those people that are silly enough to store prescription medicine in your bathroom cabinets. Your bathroom should be an extension of your personality. And if you have a cluttered, unorganized, mess of a bathroom, then prepare to be judged.
Below, we’ve compiled a list of some simple bathroom lifehacks that will keep your bathroom clean, organized and beautiful with minimal effort involved.
1. Clean your bathroom tub with grapefruit
2. Use petroleum jelly to increase your plunger’s suction
3. Throw Alka-Seltzer down your drain for stubborn clogs
4. Clean soap scum with cooking spray
5. Use wall magnets to easily organize bobby pins
6. Use paper clips to make the most of your toothpaste
7. Put a book shelf above your door for added storage
8. Use stacked plate racks for extra space on your sink counter
9. Make your own disinfecting wipes
10. Use an old ladder as a bookshelf for your bath time reading
Make sure you connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest for even more quick bathroom tips that will improve your life!